Sunday, December 10, 2006

It's A Final Countdown


Hello.....It's December now! Hear the bell?

How's thing going on? 2006 has left only one month! Have you all achieved your budget in this year? For me, looking back of past 11 months, I won't say I have done an excellent job but at least some changes and life is moving on...

Thinking back around this time in 2005, 2005 was a tough time for agro-chemical business because of long drought weather and banned on a main product. During the company annual dinner in December 2005. My company has invited a motivator to boost up all the employees. He told us we should look forward for 2006. He said 2006 is definitely a better year compare with 2005. Yes, we make it. Thanks God!!!

For my personal achievement, I look into my diary to review my targets which I have set. Some have achieved and some are yet to achieve. Of course, there is always a suprised in our life. Overall, I am satisfied with my 2006 achievement. God Blessed!!! Although is left only few days, I will try my very best to make 2006 a memorable year.

And now, I am planning ahead for 2007. I definitely believe 2007 year is a better year. We must strike for better and better. There is a proverb said: If we want to walk tomorrow, we need to run today. Therefore, plan ahead and make a clear direction is essential in our life.

So, Let's move and get ourselve organized! Wish you a prosperous 2007 and Merry X'mas!!!

No comments: