Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Myhouse


Hello everybody. How are you doing? Hope you all are doing well.

My third post I am going to share with you is my biggest commitment at this moment; myhouse. This is my house in Taman Buntong Jaya. Looks good, right? He has already 1 year old. Time goes fast. I was moved into this house in last November 2005. Thinking back I was so excited for having my new house at that time. Finally I own my first house in my hometown. It is one of my dream and GOD blessing I have materialized it. And also my mother's aim too as she was always thinking to own a house for the family. For that, I decided to buy a house in Ipoh and hope I can settle down here in future.

Ipoh is actually a nice living place; quite, fresh air. People in Ipoh are friendly. There is a joke I used to heard when I was travelled around the country. Outside people are used to quote us: "Ipoh mari ta-lak sombong". And Ipoh is popular with the beautiful girls. Any objection?

Ipoh is a small city compare with Johore Bahru, Kuantan and KL as well. The properties in Ipoh are cheaper compare to those big cities in the country. Nowadays you can easily find a double storey with less than RM200k in Ipoh. Recently I saw many new developments surrounding this city. I can say some of the new developments are really worth for money in term of the quality with the strategic location. The new residential areas are still near to the town. Its less than 20 minutes drive you will reach the major hotspots in the city. Here is less traffic jam. You will definitely enjoy driving in the city.

If you are look for a property in Ipoh, you properly can check out in the newspaper before Chinese New Year as the developers are used to advertise their new project at this time. This is the time they can target those who working outside and want to buy a house for their family. For your information, the goverment is now expanding the wireless in Ipoh. Ipoh will be soon becomes a wireless city.

So, my excitement towards my new house has cold down. And now I have to maintain and up keep my one year old house. Is just like a baby and we should take good care of him. But definitely the satisfaction is there.

Enjoy your day.

1 comment:

melakaplanter said...

No bad, friend...Beautiful house. Please write more about Ipoh. Perhaps I like to stay there in one day.